This event is now FULLY BOOKED! You can take a look at our other restaurant events HERE.
There’s a mystery afoot in
The Pottery By Night this September….
Take a step back in time to the roaring (or perhaps screaming) twenties with all of it’s glamour and dazzle!
House of Marbles are delighted to bring this mysterious evening to The Pottery By Night Restaurant (for the first time ever!) in collaboration with The Moonstone Theatre.
The plot will be unique to us, with lead character ‘Miss Marble’ leading the fight against crime in this sordid tale of deception and discovery.
Includes drink on arrival and a set 3-course meal. Booking made directly with the restaurant using the booking button below.
HOW THE EVENING WILL GO:
Saturday 30th September 2023, arrive by 6.30pm
- 6.30pm: Guests will be greeted with a classic cocktail (or non-alcoholic alternative for the designated drivers)
- 6.50pm: Guests will be seated ready for the start of the ‘show’
- 7pm: Pre-selected starters will be served
- 7.15pm: The Moonstone Theatre will begin the evening – we highly recommend everyone is ready and waiting as the show will go on ready or not!
- 7.30pm – 7.45pm approx: Waiting Staff will begin to bring around the pre-selected main course.
- Time will be allowed between performances for guests to consider the clues and weigh up their suspects to decide who they think is the murderer!
- 8.30-8.45pm approx: Guests will be served with their dessert choices – will it be a case of death by chocolate?
- 9.30pm: It’s time to make up your mind about who you think the killer is!
- 9.45pm: The big reveal!
OPTIONAL DRESS CODE: 1920’s
This event is part of our 50th Anniversary Celebrations running throughout 2023, so if you want to come along, don’t delay – book today!
- Booking is essential as we expect this to be a sell-out event – recommended group size of 4+.
- £10 deposit per person to be taken on booking. Our staff will call after your booking is made.
- Small groups may need to join others to encourage gameplay.
Booking made directly with the restaurant using the booking button below.